Salaams. im looking for bukhari pilau recipe. Can anyone help me. Shukran
Ameena Essack Bukhari palau (khatija Ebarahims recipe)
1 chicken cut cleaned and washed
2 onions (chopped)
3 tomatoes (chopped)
4 carrots (grated on big side)
5 tblsp ghee and oil
1 tsp whole jeeru
3 tblsp green masala
1 tblsp ground ginger
2 tblsp dry dhana powder
1 tsp salt
3 whole green chillies
• Make vagaar with onions, jeeru and spices.
• When vagaar is almost done, braise green masala, ginger, dry dhana, salt and whole green chillies.
• Add chicken after onions and masala is braised.
• Add ½ cup water and leave to burn out, when water is burnt out add tomatoes and carrots and leave to cook for a while
• Meanwhile soak rice in hot water for 1/2 an hour.
• Wash rice and add to chicken.
• Add 3 tsp salt and water, leave on high till water boils, as soon as water starts boiling, lower heat and steam.
slms ladies in woodmead and nearby areas like sandton , malboro and laudium......you have a once in a lifetime opportunity to come and join a healthy eating workshop focussing on ramadhaan and easy and subtle tips on how to start leading a healthy lifestyle.......hosted by a qualified dietician.....its going to take place on 3rd may in woodmead......ladies only.....we had one in lens that was a total success. comment from one of the ladies from halaal recipes that attended;
I had a really great time on saturday. Ifound your workshop to be extremely helpful and an excellent learning experience. Everything that you spoke could be easily incorporated into our lifestyle. Jazakallah
Call 0827505379 n book your ticket quickly
HR ADMIN (ZAID)
Mon Apr 13:12:36
PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD VISITING OUR SITE AND VIEWING YOUR RECIPES. jAZAKALLAH (THANK YOU) TO ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE ON THE SITE